- Location: San Leandro, CA
- Quantities: 8,000 sf
- Job Duration: 1 working day
- Volume Generated: 156 tons removed for a 98.1% diversion rate
- Emergency response required full mobilization within 3 hours.
- Demolish fire damaged structure down to slab and remove debris from roadways.
- Recover salvageable property inside and submit to San Leandro PD.
- Use caution around energized upper and lower power lines, 2′-3′ from structure.
- Coordinate with Fire Department, PD, city officials, news team.
- Work double shifts, around the clock to finish within 24 hours, minimizing road closure and public hazard.